Offices & Staff
Hawaii Disability Rights Center
1132 Bishop Street, Suite 2102, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Telephones: (808) 949-2922, 1 (800) 882-1057
Fax: (808) 949-2928
- Baltero, Ronald - Executive Assistant
- Bassett, Matthew - Attorney
- Cabreira, Pamela – Peer Advocate
- Cookson, Patricia - Attorney
- English, Kathleen - Advocate
- Hardie, Lydia - Intake Advocate
- Kaulukukui-Palisbo, Michelle - Advocate
- Lesser, Howard - Advocate
- Miller, Deborah - Advocate
- Martin, Kawehi - Peer Advocate
- Miyahara, Jane - Office Supervisor
- Ovitt, Dwight- Advocate
- Rabanal, Michael - Paralegal
- Rucci, Jeanette - Peer Advocate
- Waikiki, Verna - Advocate
- Wilkinson, Emily - Advocate
- Yoshida, Ida - Advocate
- Young, Carol - Advocate
HDRC seeks to employ the best qualified individuals from the available labor force in a manner which does not illegally discriminate because of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, color, ancestry, handicapped status, disability, medical condition, marital status or arrest and court record or other grounds protected under state and federal equal opportunity laws or regulations.
Please see our News Page for current employment opportunities.
You have two choices:
- Print the form, fill it out manually, and then fax or mail the form to HDRC.
- Download the form to your C drive, fill it out on your computer and email the form to HDRC.